LYSA has a recognition program for our great coaches. We would like to honor one Recreational Coach who has gone above and beyond the call. We are asking for parents to nominate Coaches who meet and exceed the following criteria for Coach of the Year:
- How has the coach contributed to the overall organization, promotion and development of soccer in LYSA?
- In what way(s) has the coach been effective in assisting the athletes achieve their personal goals in soccer?
- What is the conduct of the coach? Is the coach a positive role model for the athletes and for other coaches and parents?
- Does the coach provide stable and consistent leadership qualities?
- Does the coach teach and practice co-operation, self-discipline and respect?
2011 Winner: Stephen Breggia
2010 Winner: Jon Carson